donderdag 3 april 2008

Heading for the MGM Grand

I just checked out at The Orleans, heading for the MGM Grand now. I'm also going to pick up my mobile phone.

After posting yesterday I went to my room and got me some room-service. My pizza arrived in under 20 minutes, pretty fast. Not bad for 15 dollars I guess.

While I was eating I was watching this really crappy American tv show.

After I finished my pizza I almost immediately fell asleep at 9 pm. This is a really bad jetlag, worst yet.
I woke up again in the middle of the night but managed to get to sleep again until 8:30.

I might not post for a few days, I'm not sure if I have access to the internet at the hostel.
Probably switching back to writing in Dutch also...Sorry Yukiko.

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Hey!

Het is tof om over je avonturen in Las Vegas te lezen. Ik heb net ff tussendoor op mn werk (jaja ik heb eindelijk mn 1e baan) je blog doorgelezen. Al zijn ze hier een stuk strikter qua prive internet gebruik op het werk dan bij Guerrilla. :)

Keep those updates coming! And hf gl in the states!